FREE TRAFFIC – ANSWERING QUESTIONS
What It Is:
Responding to inquiries to community post at a range of web sites with the hopes that they will find your answer important and click through to your website.
How It’s Done:
There are a lot of web pages out there that have a question-answer society where people can ask questions about anything and other people can present answers just to help. Websites include:
But, forget out of your mind about going on there as well as only replying to a question like “How can I cure my cold” and answering with something like “Hey bud you can fork over some cash and purchase my grand product here…. www.coldBgone.com” That’s a sure way to upset people and get your account banned.
The tactic to this technique is to have a middle man approach where you point people to a blog (that you own) about the given topic and contain a in depth post on the blog that answers that specific question in more detail. Then have that blog gently sell them on your merchandise or joining your list.
So let’s say you’re in the “Cure Colds” niche. Here’s the step by step:
- Look for some questions on the Q/A sites that are related to your product and haven’t been answered yet.
- Create free of charge blog on Blogger.com or WordPress.
- Add some content to the blog… a pair articles and a couple videos both that are packed with great info and specifically deal with the questions you found earlier.
- Make certain you have a call to action in your articles or reviews and videos that tells people to go to your real sales page/squeeze page.
- Respond to the questions on the Q/A sites and post the link to your new blog and specifically the posts that will help them.
Or you can avoid the entire blog and just point people to your Youtube videos directly which can have links in the description, remarks and such to your sales/squeeze page. Just make sure that the persons questions are actually answered in the video and that it’s not just there to advertise your product.
The greatest result you’re searching for is to have your answer chosen as being the “Best Answer” and getting bumped to the top of the page. Because subsequently you’ll acquire a lot extra traffic from additional people that land on that page with the same question. If you can’t find some inquiries specific to your niche – make some! Create 2 accounts on these web-sites (using different email addresses) – one that will ask the question. After that one that will respond a few days afterward using the same strategy.
Incoming search terms: